Sunday, September 28, 2008

The rest of the weekend.

After the game we drove all the way back to Dallas just in time to miss the dinner that we paid for. Awesome! I guess we just got a really expensive name tag with Greg's senior picture on it. There really weren't that many people at the dinner. But Greg did get to catch up with a few more people from his school. Andy and Alisa were there, so I had someone to talk to as well! Unfortunately we were both exhausted from the drive, so we didn't take any pictures. If you want to see what a great time we had, you can go to


Apparently they'll be uploading pictures of all the events. There may even be pictures of a young Greg in there somewhere!

Sunday afternoon we went to the FC Dallas game. They beat DC United 3 - nil. And they finally scored during the "Pizza Hut minute". So fans in a few of the sections got free personal pan pizzas! I thought it would never happen! I just wish we were in one of the lucky sections! Oh well!

So that's about all. This week I'm going to Phoenix for a clinician retreat. I'm excited to go out there, especially because I'll get to catch up on some sleep! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Ross Family said...

You guys did have a busy weekend. I wished we could have made it down to see all of you. I love the pic of you two at the football game and thank you for explaining the mum thing. That is something I've never heard of. Oh and you can wear your "Tennessee Orange" anytime you guys are up here. LOL. Bryan bought me a Texas shirt when we were out there in March to show the other UT pride. Have a fun and safe trip. Get some rest!

Nicole said...

Sounds like a fun, crazy weekend! great pics from the game. I'll definitely have to get Jeff to look at them! I had heard about the mums, too so it was fun to see your picture. I think I'm glad I went to school in CA. haha. It does look like a fun tradition.