Sunday, September 28, 2008

UT/Arkansas game

We headed down to Austin early Saturday morning so we could tailgate before the game. This was one of the set ups in the parking lot of the stadium.



I didn't think it was a real pig until I got up close enough! So I had to take a picture!

Then we went on to our own tailgate party.



Yep, that's a truck and the back raises up to reveal a flat screen tv, a playstation, three coolers, a tap for adult beverages and a grill! How crazy is that?! I love watching people's faces when they see it! It belongs to family friends of the Fuchs'. When the tailgating is finished, they just push everything back in the bed of the truck and head home. Unfortunatly there aren't any pictures of me in my "Tennessee orange". I can never figure out what exactly "burnt orange" is! I'll keep trying!

After tailgating it was time to go up to our seats. For the second year in a row we were invited to watch the game from the best suite in the stadium! It's huge and right next to the press box. Here's the awesome view we had!



The windows even go up so you can still be scared when they shoot the cannon after UT scores! Nice!

Here's UT's band at halftime. They were really good...mellophones and all!



Texas ended up beating Arkansas 52-10. Most people started leaving before the game was over. We wanted to stay so we could get pictures with the cheerleaders, but we also had to get back to Dallas for the rest of the reunion. So we left at the very end of the game, but we were still too early for the cheerleaders. Oh well, there's always next year! Here's Ryan's picture from last year so we can all reminisce.



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Okay, i had read this post before but it must've been late because I didn't realize that was a real pig. EWWW. Seriously. Did they actually eat it?? I don't think I could have. haha!