Sunday, September 14, 2008

yIKEs!!

So apparently Hurricane Ike tricked just about everyone. The UT/Arkansas game was postponed for a couple weeks because they were worried about the weather in Austin. (It turned out to be a really nice day down there.) It rained off and on in Dallas all day. But from talking with my brother in Arkansas and my friend in Louisville it sounds like they got the brunt of the storm. A.J.'s dorm lost power several times during the night and several trees got uprooted. And in Louisville, Katie's car was smashed by a tree!!! (I would put the picture up that she sent me, but I can't figure out how to take texts off my phone and on to the computer.) On top of that, it sounds like most of the city is still without power! We're thinking of everyone. We're glad no one got hurt. Let us know if you guys need anything!

2 comments:

Ross Family said...

Hey! Thanks for the well wishes. We aren't going to be able to come down for their reunion. Bryan didn't really want to go and they have limited my traveling at this point. We will miss seeing you guys. Hope you guys have fun.

Ross Family said...

We are anxious and excited as well. Can't wait to see the pics from this weekend. Have fun!!!!!!