Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope everyone had a relaxing day and plenty to eat! We're up in St. Louis this weekend and had Thanksgiving at my parent's house. It was delicious as always! I can't wait for leftovers the rest of the weekend! Because today always reminds us to focus on the things we're grateful for, I made a quick list I'm thankful for this year...

- our wonderful family and friends that we love
- being able to SEE and VISIT those family and friends
- an amazing husband that works so hard every day and NEVER complains
- that same husband who is allowing us to spend both Thanksgiving and Christmas in chilly St. Louis this year
- our (family and friends included) good health
- the delicious Starbucks hot chocolate I got at the airport this morning
- the Shout and washer/dryer that took the hot chocolate stain out of my jeans when we arrived in St. Louis (I was pretty clumsy this morning!)
- a FIVE DAY weekend (including Monday!)
- talking with my brother in Italy on the video phone and his safety overseas
- our freedom and safety
- being able to celebrate with Katie and Erik at their BIG DAY tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the leftovers!

No comments: