Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Survey

Usually I don't take the time to fill these out. But I was cracking up with some of the answers my friend Leah sent. So I thought I'd do my own!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Absolutely wrapping paper! I love having nice 45 degree angles and sharp corners on my presents. I look forward to spending hours on end getting them just right!

2. Real tree or Artificial? That's a no brainer for me! Real!

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually sometime soon after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Typically the end of January unless it has become a fire hazard from not getting enough water!

5. Do you like eggnog? Not so much.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'm not sure. The only thing that comes to mind is an air hockey table. It was very fun!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Probably Greg...I honestly don't know that I've ever gotten him anything that he's really liked! What can I say, I like practical gifts...Greg, not so much!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom and Dad. They always like what we get them (or at least pretend to!)

9. Do you have a Nativity scene? No, but maybe that's what I'll ask for this year!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Unfortunately sometimes they are more like New Years card! Oops!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I think I'm pretty easy to please and I've liked everything I've ever gotten!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Hands down...A Muppet's Christmas Carol! Love it! And I just got the special edition on DVD last year! I could watch that movie 100 times each year!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Throughout the year, but mostly after Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I doubt it. I tend to like the gifts I get and want to keep them for myself!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I'll agree with Leah on this one and say "everything"...except cheesecake.

16. Lights on the tree? Absolutely!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? In order to see my family travel is required.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph! (I took that from Leah too!)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angels

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both with my family!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I don't know. I can't think of anything right now. Ask me December 26th!

23. What theme or color are you using? Again, no clue! Let's go with..random!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and lasagna!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already got it! A lateral file and a scanner for receipts! So excited! I'm going to be so organized!

No comments: