Monday, December 1, 2008

Weddings and early morning shopping

This past Friday my best friend from high school got married! I was honored to be a part of their big day and the wedding was wonderful! Katie is so creative and you saw that in every aspect of their special day. The church was beautiful. I thought this picture that Greg took was neat.

Here is a picture of the gorgeous bride and groom.




Me and two of the other bridesmaids, Julie and Kayte, talking with Kelly after the wedding. Kelly just had her baby, Mason, 2 weeks ago! He was so sweet! They are all good friends from high school. I love that even though we all live in different cities now, we have a great time together on those special occasions we do get to hand out! I'm so lucky to have such great friends!



Greg and I at the reception and Mike, who was Greg's table mate and took our picture so we didn't have another arms length picture of the two of us!

The rest of the weekend was great. We did lots of shopping...well, mostly browsing because there wasn't any room in our suitcases to bring things home. I did get up at 4:45 Friday morning to go online to buy something for my sister who was outside waiting in long lines at the stores. Unfortunately the website crashed and when it came back up at 6am the item was sold out online. I felt bad that I wasn't able to get what she wanted, so I got in the car and drove to the store at 6:30! They were so busy! I had to park at the back of the lot and when I got in the store things were madness! There were people waiting in lines that started at the registers and wove through aisles to the back of the store! Needless to say, they were sold out at the store too. So I hopped in the car and went home, just to get dressed so I could go help set up for Katie and Erik's reception!

On Saturday night we got a little bit of snow in St. Louis! It melted by the afternoon, but it was pretty while it lasted!

And on top of all the celebrating, visiting with friends and family and shopping, Greg was able to get all of his hours billed! Woohoo! He has been working so hard and I'm so proud of him! And he came home and ate lunch with me today! What more could I ask for?!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are one lucky girl! Sounds like you guys had a great holiday.