Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Hopefully you all won't have that song stuck in your head like I do! Anyways, I'm so happy because we got my car back yesterday! It looks great! They replaced both bumpers, both back lights and a front light along with something called a rear end panel. And they washed and vacuumed it! Oohhh! Very nice! And the trunk closes! What a luxury, I know! It's so nice to drive my own car again. But I did go ahead and double the mileage on the rental car in the 3 weeks that we had it! Off to start the weekend! Have a great one!






2 comments:

Ross Family said...

Glad they finally got your car fixed. Hope you guys have had a great weekend. If we don't talk to you before next week, have a great Thanksgiving.

Amy said...

So happy you have your car back! Now you don't have to worry about how many miles you use. :)