Monday, October 20, 2008

Addendum to the last post

Since the last post ended with a little bitterness, I wanted to share some funny things that I've noticed since the accident...

1. Last night I attempted to get things out of the trunk by reaching through the small opening in the back seat. I was only able to get our toothbrushes out last night. (I was tired and that's all I had the energy to do!) So this morning Greg needed the rest of his stuff out so he could go to work. So I started by reaching through the hole again, but then I decided to try to open the trunk again. Apparently you have to push the trunk down while you push the clicker and the trunk pops right open! What a nice feature! So that made it a lot easier to get things out!

2. The radio controls on the steering wheel change the station no matter what button you press! That was fun trying to turn the volume up or down and the radio switched to another preset station! Interesting!

3. I've been the safest and slowest driver in Dallas today! 35 is the new 40! And there can't be enough room between me and the next car! Especially when I'm stopped at a light!

4. I have switched my seat setting to be just barely within reach of the pedals. I may need to get pedal extensions, but there is no way my face is getting close to those airbags!

OK, well I just thought I'd share my new insights and car features! Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Car accidents are such a bummer. No fun at all! Hopefully things get fixed quickly for you! This post made me laugh, though. :)
And your wedding dress was gorgeous, you were a very beautiful bride!