Monday, October 27, 2008

2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Party!

We had friends over Saturday night to carve pumpkins. It was so nice catching up with friends we haven't seen in a while. Everyone's kiddos are getting so big! We had a great time visiting and the pumpkins looked awesome! Hopefully they'll last until Halloween! There was some pretty intricate detailing going on!



I think the trampoline was a big hit!


One of Greg's co-workers jumping and Desiree and me trying not to double bounce each other. I think everyone agreed that jumping on a trampoline is a good workout!

And in more exciting news...I got the rental car today while my car is being fixed! We were upgraded to a Chevy Impala. Ooooh! It's fun to drive. It feels really big and it's really quiet. And you can start the car with the clicker! Fun, fun! Here's the nice, new car sitting in the driveway with only 600 miles on it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a great idea.. I always forget about pumpkin carving until the last minute.
I haven't been on a trampline in years. maybe next time i'm in texas... :)