Monday, September 21, 2009

Sir Mix-a-Lot, UT and too much time!

So I had grand intentions of using cloth diapers as soon as Brooklyn was born. Unfortunately you apparently have to have a huge kid to start them out in the diapers we bought! Well. that or plan on cleaning up LOTS of messes! So I've tried several times to see if she would fit in them. This was our latest attempt.

Making Sir Mix-a-Lot jealous with that booty!


Our version of The Lion King attempting to show how ridiculous the diaper looks.

So hopefully she'll continue packing on the pounds and we can get her into the cloth diapers soon. Although that's going to mean a lot of laundry for me!

This past weekend we watched the UT game. Brooklyn got all dressed up and sat on the couch to watch the game.
She was not happy that we were interrupting her view to take pictures! She actually stayed awake for most of the game!

When I take Brooklyn on walks around the neighborhood I start thinking about what she might possibly be thinking.

In this picture I think that she's saying, "Mom, is that seriously how fast you can push this thing? Look, I'm only holding on with one finger! I can't wait til Dad gets home so we can put some G-Forces on this thing! Oh, and I popped my collar because it's awesome! Get your head in the game!" (I like that NFL commercial and have clearly too much time!)

Now we'll end on a cute picture from today!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

WOW, don't they just grow too fast?!?!? She is looking much bigger - love the cute pics. Good luck with the cloth diapers. :) She'll grow into them before you know it.