Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chattanooga Trip

We made a trip to Chattanooga this past weekend to attend a wedding of a fellow Hendrix soccer alum. Greg was in the wedding and Brooklyn and I went to partake in the festivities. Brooklyn had many firsts this weekend: flying, her first National Park tour, eating at Bojangles and having fun with Grandma while mom and dad were out partying! She did great on both flights. She was just a little fussy on the decent, but calmed down when I fed her. Everyone on the plane appreciated it, I'm sure! And Greg and I did great keeping the line moving through security! The wedding was beautiful and Brooklyn did great being passed from one person to another! All around it was a success! These are the pictures from our camera, but we'll have more of the wedding from my mom's camera. I'll post those when I get them off of Greg's computer. These are what you get for now!

She's not too excited here. Greg and I are wondering what we've gotten ourselves into! But she was just hungry!

Not sure about this whole flying thing! Doesn't she look scared!

But her mom is here, so it's all good!

Brooklyn looking out over Chattanooga from Point Park on top of Lookout Mountain

A Junior Ranger in training

Hanging out with the cannons

At Chattanooga and Chickamauga National Military Park

I finally caught a smile on camera!

We were hoping to meet up with Bryan, Ashley and Emma while we were in town; but Emma was running a fever and not feeling very good. I'm sure we'll get to see them soon and hopefully Emma is feeling better and everyone is getting more sleep around their house!

2 comments:

Ross Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great trip. We are so sad that we didn't get to meet up with you guys. Everything was packed and ready to go and then she got sick. :( We are looking at being out in TX in April and then Thanksgiving of next year. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Katie England-Simms said...

Gotta love a baby in front of a canyon! These pictures are giving me flashbacks of my childhood vacations! She is very pretty in pink! PS love the ranger hat!