Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

We can't say thank you enough to Leah for taking such awesome maternity pictures. A huge package arrived yesterday that included some DVDs of the pictures and an amazing present for the baby's room! We didn't have anything on the walls in the nursery and now we have the perfect decoration! I can't decide which pictures are my favorite! They all turned out so well! Here are just a few!




Thank you so much, Leah! You did an amazing job! The pictures are so special and something that we will cherish forever!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You look A-MAZING!!! Love the pics. So absolutely gorgeous. Good luck with the little lady. Can't wait to see pics soon...

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL!! You, the cute belly, everything. Now I'm dying to see cute pics of little Brooklyn!

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks Lisa!! I want to come see the photos on Brooklyn's wall...well whenever I can get to Texas. Now you have to get preggers again so I can take more pictures of you with a super cute belly!! Love you guys!