Monday, August 25, 2008

Aaahhh, semi-retirement!

This post is pretty random...but we didn't really do anything overly exciting this weekend (unless you count the fantasy football draft) and I also wanted to figure out how to post a video. So here it is...I hope! It took a really long time to download.



Don't mind that I had to set the timer and then run back to the camera to turn it off after I was done! I was the only one home at the time! I think that's how I should work out every day. After 5 minutes I was spent!

Greg jokes that I'm semi-retired because I work 4 days/week. I must say, it's very nice! And I promise that most of my day off is spent being very productive (cleaning house, running errands, making meals to freeze--yes, for just two people and yes, in my deep freeze that I seriously needed!) instead of jumping on the trampoline!

OK, I hope you all find that video as funny as I did!

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is so funny! I love that you have a trampoline in your yard. It's such a good workout! You must have been inspired by the olympics. :)

Amanda said...

Yes, I did find that entertaining!! Wow freezing meals.... I had no idea you were so domestic. :) I'm truly impressed. You will have to give me some pointers!

Alisa N. said...

Fun! I want to come over & jump!