Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rock Band!!!!

I think Rock Band has been one of Greg's favorite Christmas presents that I've picked out for him on my own. He has become quiet the rock star! This weekend Greg was able to awe some of his coworkers with his skills. Some friends from Greg's work are just finishing up having their house redone and had people over for a game night. They don't have any furniture in the house yet, so they set up two projectors in their living room to play games on. I fell asleep on the floor when they started playing Halo and woke up at 2am when things were getting packed up. Here are some pictures of the great set up! This is after almost everyone had already gone home...and right before I fell asleep. These are the serious gamers hard at work.

Coming up this weekend...the Sanfilippo family is in town!!! So excited! We've got lots planned. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures of all of our exciting adventures! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like fun!!! I am so impressed you hung out for the halo night:)

Amanda said...

I have yet to play RockBand but I hear it's pretty fun. I do love GuitarHero, though. And I would have been asleep with you for Halo!!