Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flu, Bronchitis, Pink Eye and maybe Pneumonia

What do all these things have in common? Greg has ALL of them! Awesome! Brooklyn and I are attempting to stay far, far away from him (we were sick with colds last weekend) and we're Lysoling everything that Greg even looks at! Our house is on lock down. Hopefully we're all better by Friday so we can go to St. Louis! In other news, Brooklyn has been practicing her rolling from her back to her stomach...in her sleep! Lovely! It was funny to watch on the monitor until she kept waking herself up trying to get onto her back. So last night we decided Greg would sleep on the other side of the house and Brooklyn would sleep with me in our bed. I weighed Brooklyn down with the covers so she wouldn't flip over and today we worked on rolling with her arms in different positions. Oh this poor family!

2 comments:

Katie Simms said...

Yikes! Tell Greg I hope he feels better. I love that you tried to weigh her down. Crack me up.

Ross Family said...

Oh my! Hope Greg feels better soon and how did he catch all of that? I think once they can roll in their sleep there is nothing you can do to stop. Emma only sleeps on her stomach and has been since she was very small but she still rolls in her sleep to her back and gets tangled in her blanket which meanse we treck across the house to roll her back. The joys of parenting! I don't know if its raging in your area but RSV is running rampid here. Emma just got over it last week so sanitize and lysol everything!