Thursday, October 8, 2009

Brooklyn at 2 months

We had Brooklyn's 2 month well check up on Tuesday. Apparently turning 2 months old means you get 2 shots! I hate to see what happens when she's 12 months! Actually, the pediatrician said that they used to get 4 shots, but now they are combined. That is definitely a good thing! Brooklyn did great again with her shots. She stopped screaming as soon as we picked her up off the table. She was still hurting later that day, so I gave her Tylenol and she slept most of the day.

This is how she likes to sleep during the day. I think she likes to be close enough to my pillow to smell me!

This was the day before looking too cute with her little duck outfit on.

More smiles after our shots. See they weren't so bad! Or maybe that's the Tylenol speaking! I like how my feet in the background make her have bunny ears!

She loves going on walks in the Baby Bjorn and she holds her head up so well unless she falls asleep. We were out walking today and I kept wondering why my hand felt wet. Then I realized she was drooling on me! Awesome! So I took a picture when we got home.

So funny!

Turning two months is tough work when your mom is a PT. Look at her holding her head up so well!

6 comments:

Amy said...

OH my goodness she is so cute and so happy! I hate the shots...Ava goes tomorrow to get some more. But I do like the sleeping-all-day part of it. Your baby announcement was adorable by the way!

Nicole said...

She is SO adorable, Lisa! I love the bunny ears and her big, sweet smile! You seem like such an amazing mom. :)

Ross Family said...

She is so adorable. I love the smile and how she sleeps. :) I hate that she wasn't feeling good about the shots but on the plus side, they usually sleep for most of the day and night. They told us to expect at least 2 next month but by 18 months she will have to have a total of 4, just our choice when to get them. Thank your for our announcement. It was so neat.

Aunt Beth said...

God! Look at that chubby face, just like her mother when she was a baby! She's so darn cute!

Katie England-Simms said...

Oh my goshe she is getting so big! I can't wait to come and see her in a few weeks :o)

Amanda said...

She is growing up so fast! What a great smile she has and a happy personality. Can't wait to see her!! And I bet you are tough on her... poor baby is already doing PT exercises! :)