Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another wedding!

We made the trip down to Houston this weekend for Andrea and Jason's wedding. Andrea played soccer with Greg and I at Hendrix. It was another mini-Hendrix soccer reunion! We had lots of fun! It was Brooklyn and my first time to Houston. The weather was nicer than I expected given that that is all anyone seems to talk about when you mention Houston. Well, that or the traffic. And the traffic wasn't too bad either, but it was the weekend. Anyway, we had a great time and Brooklyn got to meet more of her honorary aunts, uncles and grandparents! She did great during the full Catholic Mass...it's what we've been working up towards with the previous weddings she's been to. That's crazy that she's been to 3 weddings already! What a go getter!

The fam with Leah who took our awesome maternity pictures! Brooklyn is fake sleeping in this picture!
Snuggling with Dad after the wedding. She was cold and tired and ready to go back to the hotel to sleep!

Brooklyn getting some good lovin' from the bride! She's counting down the days until it's her turn!

Greg and I went to the reception by ourselves so that Brooklyn could get some sleep and not lose her hearing from the loud music. I think with as many weddings as she's been to we need to invest in some baby Bose noise cancelling headphones!

Me and all the Hendrix soccer girls at the reception!

This picture is from today. I'm trying to have her wear all of the little baby outfits that she hasn't worn yet before she outgrows them. And she is about to outgrow the cute little shoes too, so I had to get a picture! Look at that sweet face! You can just imagine what she's thinking!

"You realize that I can't walk yet, right? OK, as long as we're on the same page here."

This weekend we've got lots planned! Race for the Cure, Texas/OU weekend and an FC Dallas game. And that's just Saturday! Yikes! It's a good thing I put in my two week notice at work the other day!

3 comments:

Ross Family said...

We are so glad she was able to wear the little outfit. I was starting to worry it may be getting too small. She is just adorable and what a partier. Congratulations on turning your notice in and becoming a stay at home mom. I know you are going to love it. We really have to try and webcam so we can see the girls.

Amanda said...

I love her all bundled up like that. She looks soo snuggly! I'm glad you're having so much fun with her. So is the 2 wk notice that you are not going back to work??

Unknown said...

Awww, I miss you guys already! I hope you are planning on the 2010 Alumni weekend!!!!