Monday, May 18, 2009

Mary Grace and Bill's Wedding

We went to St. Louis this weekend for my cousin, Mary Grace's wedding. The Mass was at St. Ann, my family's church and the reception was on the top floor of a building downtown. It was a beautiful day and we had awesome views! 


The fam before the reception


Greg and I getting ready to stuff our faces with delicious food!


My cousin and her new husband cutting the cake. He was nice and didn't smash it in her face!


A view of the Arch from the reception

The new family

Another picture before the reception started

On Sunday my dad scored tickets to the Cardinals game. It was the first time I had been to the new stadium. The Cards got killed, but it was neat to visit the new stadium!



We had a great weekend in St. Louis. This weekend my mom, sister and nephew are coming down to help paint the baby's room! We already have the colors picked out! I'm excited to see the finished product!

No comments: