Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Greg and I spent it in Dallas this year. We only got to Mass 10 minutes before it was supposed to start, so we were relegated to the gym Mass with the other slackers! I always loved Easter Mass because of how many times you get to say "Alleluia!" You're not supposed to say it during Lent, so it seems like they throw it in whenever they can at Easter!

It's hard to get a good shot when there is no one around to help take pictures. Thus, Greg has the top of his head cut off!

We didn't have time to take pictures before Mass, so we took some when we got home. Unfortunately Mass was super packed so we had to park down the street. And then when we were leaving, the sky opened up and it rained like crazy! So if you look close you can see that my hair is soaking wet and getting curly from the humidity and our clothes are pretty damp! I can only run so fast in high heels and with extra pounds!


23 weeks and still attempting to play soccer with Greg yesterday (It was a sight to behold!)

This afternoon the weather cleared up and was beautiful! We grilled out for dinner and were able to eat outside. I hope the weather stays like this for a while!

4 comments:

Oyen said...

Hop!

I wouldn't have guessed your were pregnant from the first picture. I was shocked to see a bulge on your belly on the second picture :P

Isn't tackling a little to rough for a preggy? :P

Ross Family said...

You guys looked cute at Easter. Your belly is just adorable. Enjoy it. Let us know when you do decide a name. I have something to get for you guys but I want to put the baby's name on it. We have a couple and they have been useful with Emma. As far as nesting goes, it will even continue past pregnancy. We have organized so much and still continue it. We can't wait to see you guys around Christmas time and meet your little one.

Amy said...

Oh boy...picking a name. I say decide before you have her because it's hard to decide in the hospital. So many many choices. :)
We are getting ready for the big move. We'll be in TX May 3rd! It's coming so fast, and I'm getting overwhelmed, but I am so excited to be there!
Good luck with all the nesting/organizing. I had it so bad when I was pregnant. :)

Katie England-Simms said...

Love the bump you are rockin! Cute maternity shirt!