Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We spent Christmas in St. Louis this year and had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. There was also lots of shopping, eating, and sleeping in! The weather was pretty nice, although it wasn't in the 70's like it was in Dallas! Unfortunately we were too lazy to get pictures. This was the only picture I took all weekend. As you can see, I didn't wake up until after my mom had cleared the tree of all its lights, ornaments and presents. Oops! Trust me, it looked great decorated and smelled really good! We did take family pictures, so hopefully we'll get those back soon! I can't wait to see them! I'll post them as soon as I get them.

We were back in Dallas for New Years. We had friends over to our house for a relaxing dinner. Then the boys went outside and played laser tag. Then we made a brief stop over to one of Greg's mom's friend's house to play a little Rock Band with a smoke and lights show! Our next stop was to Shuan and Desiree's house for more food and more Rock Band! They played until 11:59:45 and then we watched the countdown from Victory Plaza in Dallas. As soon as that was done, it was back to more Rock Band until 3 in the morning! I was so tired by the end of the night. Unfortunately I was just getting started on a cold, so I didn't sleep very well...and neither did Greg since I apparently tossed and turned all night! I am feeling much better now and was able to catch up on sleep this weekend. So tonight I'll be able to stay up late cheering on UT! Hopefully our satellite will stay on. We've had freezing rain all day! Here are some pictures I took this afternoon.





I'm guessing there won't be any jumping on the trampoline any time soon! And to think it was 75 this weekend! Crazy Texas weather!

No comments: