Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter Pictures from Alumni Weekend

We went up to Conway a couple weekends ago for Alumni weekend at Hendrix. We had a great time visiting with everyone and showing Brooklyn off. We were able to spend some time with my brother, A.J., who is finishing up his last year there. So sad. Our friend, Leah (a fellow alumnus and professional photographer!), followed up our maternity photo session with one for Brooklyn. Despite Brooklyn skipping her afternoon nap, Leah was still able to get some great shots! See for yourself!





Brooklyn in true "Mean Girls" form!

1 comment:

Katie Simms said...

Can I tell you how much I love this girl! She is getting so big! I love all the photos Leah did but I have the say the Mean Girls pic is fantastic. We need to skype soon so I can talk to her! Xs & Os from Kentucky!