Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby's room

We finally finished painting the baby's room the night before the furniture was delivered. It was a lot of work, but so worth it! Here is a picture to appreciate the stripes.

(you may have to click on the picture to get a better view)

We decided to go with "big girl" furniture for the room. It's so big you can barely tell there are stripes on the wall. Oh well!


We have yet to get a crib, but she can always sleep in the stroller...right? I mean, it cost just as much as a crib and it's super cool! Kidding! We won't sleep her in the stroller! Speaking of the stroller...


I love it!!!! I think I'm going to make Greg video how easy it is to fold! It's the most awesome thing ever! I'm not sure it's OK for me to be this excited about a stroller...but I am!

Here's a 32 week picture. I had to get a quick one in before I went to work, so it's not the best, but you can see that belly getting bigger!


This weekend Greg had a boy's weekend at the lake. There was apparently lots of wake boarding and lake time. No pictures taken because I had the camera up in St. Louis. I was up there for the baby shower, a graduation party and bachelorette party all in one day! The baby got lots of fun things at the shower! Some of my favorites are the stroller (obviously), this shirt that predicts what the baby will be when she grows up

(well at least she'll be smart!)

the glass bottles we registered for (woo hoo!) and a cell phone to call her "aunt" Katie. It even comes with her picture so she'll always know who she's calling!



And of course lots and lots of super cute clothes! She's going to be more stylish than her mom, that's for sure! It was so good to catch up with everyone at the shower! Thanks Beth and Katie for all your hard work (and Mom too!). It was wonderful! And thanks to everyone for coming as well!

Here is a picture of me and some of the high school girls at Mi Ranchito for Audrey's bachelorette party! We were loving the portrait in the background!


Mi Ranchito is one of my favorite restaurants in St. Louis. And I got to go there TWICE this weekend! Mmmmm!

Next weekend Greg and I are headed to Charlottesville to visit college friends, Leah and Zach. Leah is going to take pregers pictures for us! So excited!

No comments: